Thursday, June 13, 2013

In Pictures: Where I'm Going

I thought I'd share some pictures of General Roca and Rio Negro Province.

First and foremost:

 The Argentine flag!
File:Bandera de la Provincia del Río Negro.svgThe flag of Rio Negro Province!

Mi Ciudad Nuevo (my new city), General Roca:


At night:



Pictures from Rio Negro Province:
File:Balneario Choele Choel2.jpgRio Negro! For all of you non-Spanish-speaking readers, "Rio Negro", which the province is named after, translate to "Black River". This image shows the river!
File:AltoValle090.JPGA flat road (I'm not sure where it is in the province). The sky is so blue!
ArgentinaSaltFlatsIMG_5795 (2)A beautiful picture from the salt flats in the eastern part of the province, near the ocean.
Villa Regina Rio Negro ArgentinaA beautiful picture of Rio Negro.
Choele Choel Rio Negro ArgentinaA road - I'm not sure where this is in the province.
Neuquen Rio Negro ArgentinaAn amazingly-colored landscape near Neuquen.

No comments:

Post a Comment